Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown general - identification

Article about: Hello, I've got two pictures of a Generalmajor (?) which I can not identify. The photo was taken between 1941 and 1943 during a ceremony in an Unteroffiziersvorschule, Wehrkreis V Würtemberg

Default Unknown general - identification

Hello,

I've got two pictures of a Generalmajor (?) which I can not identify. The photo was taken between 1941 and 1943 during a ceremony in an Unteroffiziersvorschule, Wehrkreis V Würtemberg. He wears an EK1 1914, a silver VWA from WW1 and a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Klasse mit Schwertern 1939. On his ribbon bar I can spot the EK2 1914, the Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer (Hindenburg cross), various merit medals from WW1, two Wehrmachts-Dienstauszeichnungen (long service awards) and the Sudetenland medal.

I've checked every commanding general of the Wehrkreis V and every general of the V. Armeekorps Stuttgart, nobody is matching. Can somebody help me identify the man on the picture?

Regards

PS: I'm sorry for the white frame around the photograph, my paint skills aren't the best, so I don't know how to cut the picture correctly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown general - identification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown general - identification
    P
    Many