Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

An unusual but moving image

Article about: Full military honours were granted by the Luftwaffe at the funerals of RAF Sergeants Butlin and Holden who were shot down over Jersey in 1943. They took off on an operation to Frankfurt from

An unusual but moving image

The OP photo was used on this book cover.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An unusual but moving image
    P
    Many

Quote by big ned View Post
    This is really starting to drift guys.....
    An unusual and moving Image...and it has not yet fallen over... I dont think it will
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An unusual but moving image  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

This thread has become surreal
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Your right....I started this with my posted comment..and has gone of the rails. I will close this thread and leave it up to the other Mods..if this thread is salvageable to a point of removing unnecessary posts including mine to put it back on track. Relevant content is sporadic..and missing the mark. Thread closed until it can be edited for correct content. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4