Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What was done with the German cemetries in USSR

Article about: by Nordland/Danmark Well I don't like comment's like this eather, When it coms to evil and rece wipe out England and USA has a alot to explain, (vietnam)Look how the afro-americans was treat

?

Default Re: What was done with the German cemetries in USSR

Quote by Nordland/Danmark View Post
    Well I don't like comment's like this eather, When it coms to evil and rece wipe out England and USA has a alot to explain, (vietnam)Look how the afro-americans was treatet right up to 1960-70 and look how the Great britan in there many 100 years when they rulled the world just killed hole populations if they dont fit in the plan, Actually they had a litle book whit messaments and when a ship captain came to a island and found peaple this messaments dident match they where not humans and treated like animals and slaves, so where dit the nazi's get there idea from??? Take Indiya, When the Brits rulled there 35million's Indien's dided of hunger becurse of the british rull,And they dident do anything! all the bodys lies in the dessert, and now surface the sand. My poinion here is that it was NOT the Third Rich that created the race hate, and human crullaty it was already there... So pleace spare os from comment's like that. NO soldier deserve to be treated like the germans soldier's is ben treaded the last 69-70 years, It was humans that was fighting for a contry.

And I dont hate anyone
    N/D
    The history of England and the USA is not at question lad. The question is whether Germany Did or Did Not declare war on anyone in 1939 or 1941. It is a debatable statement made online and needs to be discussed online in the open not in secret.
    Please do not make references to Vietnam lad I was there and have the scars to prove it. Any foreign conventional wisdom about that period is just bullcrap to me and I am very sensitive to its mention.
    There have not been any personal attacks on anyone just serious discussion about questionable statments.
    It is my well studied belief that the statement that Germany did not declare war on anyone is 180 degrees from reality and I feel that any such statement can and should be challenged. If you know anything about scholarly debate you will understand the forum and its progress. If you make a statement contrary to well proven knowledge you must make your sources known to see if they have merit. If you cannot quote sources to prove your statement is just just a personal opinion that cannot be proven. Sometimes public statements can be embarrasing when not true. That is debate lad. Plain and simple. I have made statements that were absolute and then found out I was wrong. I apologized.
    You do not hate anyone son because you have never fought a war. I hate Vietnamese communists and will till the day I die.
    Steve Ray

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What was done with the German cemetries in USSR
    P
    Many

Quote by SteveR View Post
    N/D
    The history of England and the USA is not at question lad. The question is whether Germany Did or Did Not declare war on anyone in 1939 or 1941. It is a debatable statement made online and needs to be discussed online in the open not in secret.
    Please do not make references to Vietnam lad I was there and have the scars to prove it. Any foreign conventional wisdom about that period is just bullcrap to me and I am very sensitive to its mention.
    There have not been any personal attacks on anyone just serious discussion about questionable statments.
    It is my well studied belief that the statement that Germany did not declare war on anyone is 180 degrees from reality and I feel that any such statement can and should be challenged. If you know anything about scholarly debate you will understand the forum and its progress. If you make a statement contrary to well proven knowledge you must make your sources known to see if they have merit. If you cannot quote sources to prove your statement is just just a personal opinion that cannot be proven. Sometimes public statements can be embarrasing when not true. That is debate lad. Plain and simple. I have made statements that were absolute and then found out I was wrong. I apologized.
    You do not hate anyone son because you have never fought a war. I hate Vietnamese communists and will till the day I die.
    Steve Ray
    Steve, thanks for your service!!!! The Nam comment rubbed me the wrong way too!

it is said that History must be written after 50 years or after the last man from that period dies.....in our thread now.is there realy any german grave ins Russia nowdays left??

While reading this thread, I must admit that I became upset wuth some of the less than accurate historical statements made. The political comments got my blood pressure up. Once again, it proves our Forum policy against political statements is wise and valid. The destruction of German war cemetaries in Eastern Europe are understandable due to the many hardships faced by the local populations due to war and occupation. It is an unfortunate fact of history that young men who fall in battle are lost forever when their side is not victorious.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Very much agree Bob and comments made by members alluding to the fact that Nazi Germany didn't declare war on anyone so they were not responsible for the Second World war or didn't create racial hatred are a worrying attitude indeed and it is a point of view that will not be tolerated here as it smacks of revisionist views to me.
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Everybody knows that Germany started the war!!! But I find it total unnecessary to say "you couldn't blame them either" like in post number 2, in this forum there is german's that lost family members also, and they don't deserve to here that in here also, I think all germans today know it was wrong!!! And I was in my post just pointing out that Racisme was allready there, All over the world, NOT saying anything els. And if some of you belive somthing els' it is sad.. And when it coms to my NAM statement we all know they dit things that we don't talk about today, Why not we talk about germans war crimes all the time???!!! And if you guys don't like what I say then Kick me from this forum, I'm only pointing things out I find wrong.

Best
    Thomas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3