Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

World War II Mystery Maps

Article about: http://warrelics.eu/forum/blogs/gard...ery-maps-wwii/ Please read if interested in mystery's of World War II, and let me know how you feel about it. Thanks all, Gardengalore

Default World War II Mystery Maps

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/blogs...ery-maps-wwii/

Please read if interested in mystery's of World War II, and let me know how you feel about it. Thanks all, Gardengalore

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement World War II Mystery Maps
    P
    Many

Default Re: World War II Mystery Maps

Geez, is there no one here willing to make a comment ? I was really hoping to get some feedback here, so I guess that I'm at the end of my journey on this one. Have no more resources to go on, so I have decided to contact several auction sites to sell, with my Mom not having much longer to live with terminal cancer and my Dad getting older and showing signs of forgetfullness (Alzheimer's) my time seems to be limited. If I had the resources and time myself I would go and investigate this island, but I think by selling them, it would give someone else the opportunity to do so. So with this all said I guess the final conclusion is to take the two professtional opinions given to me and run with that (the battle of Kasserine Pass and the enigma code). Again I want to thank this site for giving me the opportunity to tell my story and to be a part of this great community of collectors.

Pictures of what you are describing might help.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

There are some pics. If you go to the link provided and then click "next" there are multiple pages (with pics) to read.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade

I'm going to be diplomatic and say nothing.

hucks216, thanks for your honesty. If I have offended you or anyone else, SORRY, I meant no harm, I was just trying to tell my story the best I could, again sorry if I have offended anyone

?

So what happend with the mystery maps? Did you ever find "rommels hidden gold"?

Hello & Happy New Year to all of you, I know its been awhile since posting. The last time I posted I mentioned selling my story, but after looking into it further, I preferred to opt out. After reading much about selling your own story and seeing all the negetive aspects to it, I decided to just keep it for myself & family, that way if the documents are sold, the story will go along with them. Besides the story just isn't that good unless I can solve the mystery and I don't think that will happen ... Thats why I'm back ... Some of you here think I've wasted all my time researching & studying all these years. Maybe so .. But you know, that doesn't make me any different than any of you on here ... Were all out seeking treasure's aren't we?? No matter what it is... our passion for the past is something we all share ... What would you of done if this happened to you ? Would you investigate it? ... So with that said ... I am going to share with the rest of you the island map I found on Google that matches my map & see if you all agree ... I know that Dimas didn't post the pics along with the story when overhauling the website, but he did this at my request ... But for those of you who have followed & seen all the pics & documents, well here is the final product & probably the end of the story ... The code or language used on these documents is about the only thing left that I haven't solved? So with that said ... I will post to my blog the pics ... and you can take a look and let me know what cha think