Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Wound Badge references

Article about: Hey all......... Was wondering whether anyone could direct me to a site or other reference material regarding the various manufacturers of the Wound Badge. I understand that there were 24 au

Default Wound Badge references

Hey all.........
    Was wondering whether anyone could direct me to a site or other reference material regarding the various manufacturers of the Wound Badge. I understand that there were 24 authourized makers. I was thinking of shifting my focus of collection on this badge.
    Any help is greatly appreciated. I have currently compiled a list of 16 out of the 24.
    Thank you all in advance.
    Detlef

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wound Badge references
    P
    Many

Default Re: Wound Badge references

Hi mate,sent you a PM. Stewy S

Stewy........got it. Cheers. I don't know what I ever did without this forum.
    By the by. Are you a Norwich football supporter? My youngest happens to follow them and sends his condolences on relegation. I am a sentimentalist and support my fellow countrymen in Bayern Munchen.
    Again thank you for information.
    Best regards..........Detlef

Quote by Brumbar View Post
    Stewy........got it. Cheers. I don't know what I ever did without this forum.
    By the by. Are you a Norwich football supporter? My youngest happens to follow them and sends his condolences on relegation. I am a sentimentalist and support my fellow countrymen in Bayern Munchen.
    Again thank you for information.
    Best regards..........Detlef
    No i'm not a Norwich fan,i remember Bayen losing to Norwich years ago. I'm a Charlton Athletic fan,so thanks for the relegation condolences. I may live in Norwich,but i'm a London boy. Not that i could handle living there now. Stewy S