Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

russian documents

Article about: hello, I have four documents that I would like the names and any personal information translated. I dont need the whole document translated Thank You in advance any help will be appreciated

Thumbs up russian documents

hello, I have four documents that I would like the names and any personal information translated. I dont need the whole document translated
    Thank You in advance
    any help will be appreciated
    John

russian documentsrussian documentsrussian documentsrussian documents

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement russian documents
    P
    Many

Left to right, top row:

Memorandum (Reference) #133 of the 582nd Agricultural Labor Battalion dated October 10th, 1946 for Corporal Vasiliy Emelyanovich ____?____. The rest of the document is faint and otherwise obscured (glare/reflection). I cannot make it out.

Document for the Medal Victory over Germany issued to Private Nikolai Mikhailovich ____?____ dated May 7th, 1946 by the Commander of the 465th Order of the Red Banner Rifle Regiment, Guards Colonel Tarabayev.

Left to right, bottom row:

Document for the Medal 50th Anniversary of the Soviet Armed Forces issued to Andranik Zakarovich Shakhbazyan (ethnic Armenian) dated November 8th, 1968 by the Ordzhonikidzevskiy Regional Military Commissariat, Lieutenant Colonel Yerzinchanov.

Document for the Medal Veteran of Labor dated August 14th, 1980 issued to Shushik Artashesovich Dzhanoyai by the Armenian SSR, July 30th, 1980.

?

Just some additions:
    Quote by Bill Garvy View Post
    Left to right, top row:

Memorandum (Reference) #133 of the 582nd Agricultural Labor Battalion dated October 10th, 1946 for Corporal Vasiliy Emelyanovich Lozotsky. The rest of the document is faint and otherwise obscured (glare/reflection). I cannot make it out. This certificate confirms that the person really took part in the Konigsberg battle and deserved the medal "For the Capture of Königsberg"

Document for the Medal Victory over Germany issued to Private Nikolai Mikhailovich ____?____ dated May 7th, 1946 by the Commander of the 465th Order of the Red Banner Rifle Regiment, Guards Colonel Tarabayev.

Left to right, bottom row:

Document for the Medal 50th Anniversary of the Soviet Armed Forces issued to Andranik Zakarovich Shakhbazyan (ethnic Armenian) dated November 8th, 1968 by the Ordzhonikidzevskiy Regional Military Commissariat, Lieutenant Colonel Yerzinchanov.

Document for the Medal Veteran of Labor dated August 14th, 1980 issued to Shushik Artashesovna Dzhanoyan (it's a woman) by the Armenian SSR, July 30th, 1980.