Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Azonder, Anti Communist Liberation Movement of the Peoples of Russia?

Article about: Apart from this minimal US National Archives reference below can anyone shed light on this intriguing and mysterious group called Azonder?? Records of the Army Staff (Record Group 319) Count

Default Azonder, Anti Communist Liberation Movement of the Peoples of Russia?

Apart from this minimal US National Archives reference below can anyone shed light on this intriguing and mysterious group called Azonder??

Records of the Army Staff (Record Group 319)

Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC) Collection

Records of the Investigative Records Repository (IRR)

IRR Case Files: Impersonal Files 1940-1976

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Box 23
    NND 881043 XE182853
    Azonder, Anti Communist Liberation Movement of the Peoples of Russia
    10 July 1948 thru 10 Aug 1953 Vol. II
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Azonder, Anti Communist Liberation Movement of the Peoples of Russia?
    P
    Many

?

Can't help at the moment but very interesting indeed. My father in law remember the name of the group. He is an Red Army Officer. He asked "from the 50's-60's"? I told him yes. The only other info he could give was that they were eliminated quite fast. I know a historian here but don't see him that often. If nothing comes up in the mean time i will post what he have to say about it. His specialty is more ROA and RONA but i will guess he will know about "Azonder".

Regards, Lars

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Can't help at the moment but very interesting indeed. My father in law remember the name of the group. He is an Red Army Officer. He asked "from the 50's-60's"? I told him yes. The only other info he could give was that they were eliminated quite fast. I know a historian here but don't see him that often. If nothing comes up in the mean time i will post what he have to say about it. His specialty is more ROA and RONA but i will guess he will know about "Azonder".

Regards, Lars
    Thank you Lars

I did wonder if Azonder came out of ROA or RONA but it may be an entirely different entity. Azonder could also be a "cover" name used by the CIC for a US sponsored anti-communist group? Unfortunately I don't live in the US to have any immediate access to the NARA box files.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.