Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

hack green bunker soviet displays

Article about: not sure if this is the right area of the ussr forum but i just thought id share for your interest some soviet items and displays from a recent visit to hack green in cheshire ,it was a cold

Smile hack green bunker soviet displays

not sure if this is the right area of the ussr forum but i just thought id share for your interest some soviet items and displays from a recent visit to hack green in cheshire ,it was a cold war bunker and would of been used by regional govenment had nuclear war broke out ,the underground bunker had rooms set aside for soviet items enjoy hack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displays hack green bunker soviet displays
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hack green bunker soviet displays  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hack green bunker soviet displays
    P
    Many

thank you.

your very welcome harry i think ill start another thread showing the rest of the bunker and the displays in the gold members area but first see here Hack Green Secret Nuclear Bunker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia hack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displayshack green bunker soviet displays

It looks a very interesting place James!....

thanks paul it really was a great day out ,i started another thread in the gold area to show the rest of it hack green secret cold war bunker

Great to see Thanks James, not something seen down here, love the IR set

hello rene' and great to hear from you matey ,yes the soviet tankie looked the part ,if i recall didn't you have a similar set ? it was a great looking bit of kit did you ever rig it up to a power source ,cheers james

sorry rene' ive just revisted your nva thread and realised you've already rigged it up to a 12 volt battery