MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Soviet Badges & Medals Collecting Books Request

Article about: Hello all. My teenage nephew is starting out on the route of collecting and he is interested in Soviet Badges & Medals and I was just wondering if anyone could point out any books that h

Default Soviet Badges & Medals Collecting Books Request

Hello all. My teenage nephew is starting out on the route of collecting and he is interested in Soviet Badges & Medals and I was just wondering if anyone could point out any books that he (or his dad!) should be looking to get that relate to that area of collecting? He isn't restricting the collection to any particular arm of service.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Badges & Medals Collecting Books Request
    P
    Many

?

Soviet Badges & Medals Collecting Books RequestSoviet Badges & Medals Collecting Books RequestGo to Collect Russia Collect Russia Soviet Russian. At bottom section about book, you can see these 2 MUST book which should open his eye.

Many thanks for the quick reply. He won't have enough pocket money for the first one but the second one looks ideal for starters, thanks.

?

Actually the second book gave me the start of what the Soviet's orders and Medals about. Very interesting book but not expensive.