Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

soviet research request

Article about: i have a victory over germany medal and document, it is a married set but the recipients name is Illarion Vasilyevich Kostyunin and he was a navy michman but thats all i know about him. any

Thumbs up soviet research request

i have a victory over germany medal and document, it is a married set but the recipients name is Illarion Vasilyevich Kostyunin and he was a navy michman but thats all i know about him. any information that you can gather or any place you can tell me to go to gather information on this soldier would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    john
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soviet research request   soviet research request  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement soviet research request
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: soviet research request

If he was awarded any serial numbered awards, there might be documents in the Defense Ministry Archive, but there is a bigger chance the documents are in the Navy Archive. Alexei (Soviet Authentications by "Nota Bene") does research in both these archives. The research will easily cost $100 though - it's your choice if a $10 document is worth that...