Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Translation needed - GM.Savchenko.

Article about: Hello!! Can anyone help me to translate. I can not translate the text, it looks a bit fuzzy and I cannot decipher most of the letters.

?

Default Translation needed - GM.Savchenko.

Hello!!
    Can anyone help me to translate. I can not translate the text, it looks a bit fuzzy and I cannot decipher most of the letters.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Translation needed - GM.Savchenko.
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Galil View Post
    Hello!!
    Can anyone help me to translate. I can not translate the text, it looks a bit fuzzy and I cannot decipher most of the letters.

In Russian:

3. Повозочного транспортной роты, красноармейца САВЧЕНКО Григория Максимовича за то, что он за время наступательных боёв на украине с 5 марта по 10 апреля 1944 года от села *** до г. Черткова в трудных условиях бездорожья, под огнём противника, бесперебойно доставлял на передовую линию фронта боеприпасы и продукты питания и в отличном состоянии содержит закреплённых за ним лошадей.
    1905 года рождения, русский, уроженец ***, служащий, беспартийный, образование: общее – 5 классов, военное – не имеет, в Красной армии с 2.1943, на фронтах Отечественной войны с 2.1943, ранений не имеет,

In English it will be something like the following:
    3. To the carriage driver of the transport company, Red Army soldier Savchenko Grigoriy Maksimovich for what he was during the offensive battles in the Ukraine from March 5 to April 10, 1944, from the village of *** to the town of Chortkiv in difficult off-road conditions, under enemy fire, smooth delivered to the front line ammunition and food and contains his personal horses in excellent condition.
    Born in 1905, Russian, native place: ***, an employee, a nonparty, education – 5 classes, military education - no, in the Red Army since 2.1943, on the fronts of Patriotic war since 2.1943, injury has not,