Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unknown Medal

Article about: I am trying to learn what this is. It was in my father's coin collection that I now own. I had troble loading a picture. Can I e-mail it to somebody to load for me?

Default Re: Unknown Medal

The item in quistion was a family members and he wants to sell it and it means nothing to said member this I despise Obkrieiger!!! Thanks for your little input MO.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    The item in quistion was a family members and he wants to sell it and it means nothing to said member this I despise Obkrieiger!!! Thanks for your little input MO.
    Believe me, I am totally against this... but what it comes down to is that it's his personal property and he can do as he wishes. We can only hope that he has kept some pieces of his father's collection.

While most of the regulars on the forum would never part with items with such great sentimental value... we have to keep in mind that times are tough, and sometimes sacrifices have to be made. For example, I'd only sell the helmets, etc. that were given to me if I faced an extremely tough situation.

Id starve before I sell my great grandfathers stuff but thats just me it is a shame that some people dont really care about this stuff but then again their are other collectables I dont really pay attention to I guess its what your into or what you have to do just my thought...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12