Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Any one here have knowledge of Glendenning's Catalog?

Article about: I am attempting to research/trace information on the sale of a WWI British aviator's items that were sold through this catalog in June of 1989. However, I can find no information on the net.

Question Any one here have knowledge of Glendenning's Catalog?

I am attempting to research/trace information on the sale of a WWI British aviator's items that were sold through this catalog in June of 1989. However, I can find no information on the net. Has any one heard of this catalog? If so, were they a UK based outfit, and if so, are they no longer in business?

If they are still active, I am seeking contact information.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Default Re: Any one here have knowledge of Glendenning's Catalog?

I have just googled Glendennings auction house and I think your spelling is wrong, Glendinnings auction house comes up and they are still active, John.

Quote by Blackpowder44 View Post
    I have just googled Glendennings auction house and I think your spelling is wrong, Glendinnings auction house comes up and they are still active, John.
    Hi John,

Found it. Thank you very much for that. I was going off of the spelling provided in a document relating to the items. Thanks again!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

My hope now is that they still have back catalogs available from 1989. I tried searching for past lot sales on line, but the search capabilities only goes back to 2003.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

well i live in US so i have nooo idea...