Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Casualities of war

Article about: Two telling pics from the German onslaught on France in 1940. I´m not collecting these but got the sad original pics via another deal. I keep a special album for this kind of pictures, sadly

Jan
    ?

Default Casualities of war

Two telling pics from the German onslaught on France in 1940. I´m not collecting these but got the sad original pics via another deal. I keep a special album for this kind of pictures, sadly there´s nothing written on the back of the photos. R.I.P.

Jan

- - Updated - -

If anyone knows anything about the pictures I woulld gladly add info to the album. Ondo on vehicles etc also!

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Casualities of war   Casualities of war  

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Casualities of war

British artillery guy KIA (top) and two fallen French soldiers (bottom pic, any ideas about what town...Paris?).

Jan
    ?

Fallen Russian Maxim machinegunner (1941) if anyone can translate the text on the reverse I would be very grateful.

R.I.P.

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Casualities of war  

Jan
    ?

Backside of the original photo.

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Casualities of war