Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Has Anyone Ever seen a Filipino guerilla rifle like this one 20 gauge?

Article about: Hi Has Anyone ever seen a Guerilla Rilfe like this one? It is not the 12 Gauge Rifle. Guerilla gun Thank you

filipino 20 gauge rifle
    ?

Default Has Anyone Ever seen a Filipino guerilla rifle like this one 20 gauge?

Hi Has Anyone ever seen a Guerilla Rilfe like this one? It is not the 12 Gauge Rifle.
    Guerilla gun
    Thank you

Default Re: Has Anyone Ever seen a Filipino guerilla rifle like this one 20 gauge?

It looks like a firearm that has been hand made, which is not unusual in the third-world. As such it could have been used by, or for the use of, a Filipino guerilla. It appears to be a shotgun, which would be a relatively simple weapon to build. Dwight

Default Re: Has Anyone Ever seen a Filipino guerilla rifle like this one 20 gauge?

We have similar weapons in our regimental musuem, they were used by Maw Maw Terrorists
    Ben

Ben: Is the one in the museum hand or factory made? I'm curious to know if my estimate of the piece in question is in the ball park. Thanks. Dwight

I would not feel comfortable being on either end of that weapon. Just goes to show you that desperate times call for desperate measures...