Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help me find this soldier

Article about: Arnold L Sorensen. Serial or service number 37329799 I have his uniform untouched from how he left it down to a stick of gum I found in the pants pocket. Any information you can give me woul

Default Help me find this soldier

Arnold L Sorensen. Serial or service number 37329799
    I have his uniform untouched from how he left it down to a stick of gum I found in the pants pocket.
    Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help me find this soldier   Help me find this soldier  

MAP
    ?

I've searched the NARA enlistment database. Came up with nothing. While it is good it is not complete so it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Where was this found? Here is a link with 3 Arnhold Sorenesens and locations

Arnold Sorensen WWII Records

Edit: I miss spelled the name. Here is some info on NARA but unfortunately different serial numbers.....

https://aad.archives.gov/aad/free-te...s_epq=&as_woq=
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you! I did see him in that link.. I found his grave site in my home state. Buried up in fort Morgan Colorado. Feb 17 1901 - December 7 1991.

MAP
    ?

That is a start. Really need ancestry.com or a similar service to find out more I would think.

Good luck!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

No, those sites are expensive as all hell and hardly give you anything back. I signed up "free" at my heritage and was charged 300 bucks. I'd very much recommend you don't use those services.

MAP
    ?

I think there are other sources for military research. I just don't know the sites. Maybe others do.