Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Helping you research you military history past.

Article about: Hello friends of the forum. One of the main reasons I have been so interested in military history and collecting is due to my Grandfather Major P.H.White, who served in the Middlesex Regt ou

Default Helping you research you military history past.

Hello friends of the forum.
    One of the main reasons I have been so interested in military history and collecting is due to my Grandfather Major P.H.White, who served in the Middlesex Regt out in Burma. Ever since I was a young lad he told me his war stories and had pleasure taking me too many museums like the Imperial War Museum in London and many other military shows and events. Also he used to spend a lot of time in the pub!!!! with many of his WWII veteran friends who also enjoyed my interest for their history. This passion has only got stronger throughout the years. I’m now obsessed with WWII German armour, general WWII history and events/battles. I also collect WWII memorabilia and can be seen at many shows throughout the year. These include the War and Peace Show, Military Odyssey, Tankfest plus many fairs etc
    I now have landed a job with a military genealogy web site due to my interest and passion for military history. So I will be asking a few of you for advice and help from time to time.

If I can help you in any way with your reasearch I will do my best. The website I work for at www.Forces-War-Records.co.uk is a great location for military genealogy records from WW2, WW1, Boer War, Crimean War and beyond. Our Military Records site is the only location where you can find military records of over 4 million British Armed Forces personnel exclusively cross matched with over 4000 Regiments, Bases and Ships of the British Armed Forces going back to before 1350, making your military genealogy task much easier and more complete. We also offer a free search of our records to see if you can find any family members within our increasing records.
    Hope this helps and I wish you all the best tracing your history.
    Thanks.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helping you research you military history past.   Helping you research you military history past.  

Default Re: Helping you research you military history past.

Thank you for sharing and offer for help! Hope you enjoy it here

Quote by Salonete View Post
    Thank you for sharing and offer for help! Hope you enjoy it here
    so far so good and im loving the Facebook page. Have made many interesting friends on there.

well still loving the forum as many interesting reads. I personally love seeing what relics you guys are finding out on the Battlesites, so jealous.
    Anyway if you interested i have made a small video presentation of my Grandfathers military genealogy and posted on YouTube. Would be grateful if you could have a look and comment.
    regards

Military Genealogy Research, P White WWII - YouTube

Very nicely presented.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!