Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ola Mize Medal Of Honor in the Korean War Ordered to Hold At all Cost

Article about: Ola Mize This story is amazing. my grandfather knew him in passing in Korea. Prior to my grandfather passing away from cancer he opened up to me about his experiences. He said that Ola was t

Default Ola Mize Medal Of Honor in the Korean War Ordered to Hold At all Cost

Ola Mize
    This story is amazing. my grandfather knew him in passing in Korea.

Prior to my grandfather passing away from cancer he opened up to me about his experiences.

He said that Ola was the most competent, intelligent, and tough NCO he ever knew while in the service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jmNNciM0aA

This story is amazing.
    General Putnam

"Where Did All Those Bushes Come From?"

"Boy Was I Hostile"

MAP
    ?

Great clip!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The US Army NCO museum at Fort Bliss, Texas tells Ola's Medal of Honor story in our Korean War exhibit area. Ola passed away in March 2014..

Smitty

I met Ola Lee Mize in 1999 at the Special Forces Reunion in Fayetteville. He was in Special Forces during the Viet Nam War. He was a very quiet unassuming true American Hero...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...