MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Requesting help as usuall!!!

Article about: Hi guys I have recently found out that my Nan (now sadly dead) was engaged to another man before my Grandad He served in WW2 and was Killed during his service, Was wondering if anyone could

?

Default Requesting help as usuall!!!

Hi guys

I have recently found out that my Nan (now sadly dead) was engaged to another man before my Grandad

He served in WW2 and was Killed during his service, Was wondering if anyone could shed any light, This is the only info i have below

Name : Reginald Higgins
    served in Holland 28-6-44

served with 15 Platoon in 1944

Service Number was 5681059

He was born in Frome, Somerset

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Default Re: Requesting help as usuall!!!

Hi Jim, I think this is your man: a couple of the details don't match exactly, not in Holland:

CWGC - Casualty Details

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thats the one Adrian !!! just checked on the maps at the birthplace !!!!

mum is finding out some old pics of him & family and some letters,

Ive got a service record coming in the post for one of my other relatives (which you helped me with) and will more than likely research Reg's history too if i can

Thanks again for your help Adrian, I think the details I have is that he SERVED in Holland 28-6-44 but wasn't killed there by the looks of things,

whats strange is that 2 of my relatives are buried in the same cemetary (Argenta Gap)

Hi Jim, I look forwards to the updates.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!