Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Servicemans number and regiment??

Article about: Good morning gents, I was wondering if any of you could help me confirm or deny if this service information is correct. I have details stating the there was a C.S.M Davidson, number 256444 i

Default Servicemans number and regiment??

Good morning gents, I was wondering if any of you could help me confirm or deny if this service information is correct. I have details stating the there was a C.S.M Davidson, number 256444 in the 4th Indian Division? Any help or information one way or the other would be most appreciated, Thanks in advance. Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Dope that I am, I missed out a number!! No wonder I could not find it myself and that no one else could help!! The correct number was 2564464, which I believe places it firmly in the Royal Corps of Signals range. Thanks everyone for looking all the same, I'm off to specsavers! Leon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway