Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Staff Sergeant Willard L. Fiddler, 17th Airborne Division

Article about: we loose so much when the elder generation go,I wish I had paid more to my father.

Default Re: Staff Sergeant Willard L. Fiddler, 17th Airborne Division

we loose so much when the elder generation go,I wish I had paid more to my father.

?

Default Re: Staff Sergeant Willard L. Fiddler, 17th Airborne Division

Thanks for posting this Mo, it makes for interesting reading.

As an aside, my late grandfather, a serjeant-tank commander in the British Grenadier Guards "bounced the Rhine" with the 17th AB, he always spoke highly of them.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

The daughter you are talking about in this story is my mother in law. Are you still trying to find her? Unfortunately her father (SSG Fiddler) has passed away now.

Quote by csgarnon8313 View Post
    The daughter you are talking about in this story is my mother in law. Are you still trying to find her? Unfortunately her father (SSG Fiddler) has passed away now.
    Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Thank you for posting this information. If you would like to contact the member who received this information, you can follow this link,
    http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/member.php?u=10828
    and then click on "Send Private Message"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

If anyone would like to get in contact with SSG Fiddler's daughter, Jackie Garnon, her email is:
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-08-2017 at 05:51 AM.

Quote by csgarnon8313 View Post
    If anyone would like to get in contact with SSG Fiddler's daughter, Jackie Garnon, her email is:
    I have edited your post and removed the e-mail address.
    Best not to post it publicly on the forum to avoid unwanted contact as anybody that views this thread would have access.
    I am sure that if someone wants to contact her, they will be in touch with you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12