Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USMC soldier

Article about: Hey guys,whereabout would I go looking for more info on a USMC defense battalion soldier,his name was Cecil Winslow Hargett,Platoon Sergent and was with the 4th defense battalion...any help

?

Default USMC soldier

Hey guys,whereabout would I go looking for more info on a USMC defense battalion soldier,his name was Cecil Winslow Hargett,Platoon Sergent and was with the 4th defense battalion...any help greatly appreciated!

?

Default Re: USMC soldier

Any help at all...even just point me in a direction...ive googled WW2 USMC soldier listings etc but nothing..tried his name nothing..

Hello-not my field but if you try the US Veterans Administration website that should steer you to the right place-however their records aren't as accessible as say Australia's but it helps if you have someone with an uncommon sort of name as that bloke has you're interested in.

?

Hi Lithgow,thanks for the help will follow that up now...thanks for your help too Steve but unfortunately different bloke...his full name was Cecil Winslow Hargett and found his serial number 278803 which is quite low huh,he was a platoon sergeant....