VAD nurse info

Article about: Does anyone know of any websites that i would be able to see ww2 VAD records? Im trying to research a WW1 VAD nurse, who i believe volunteered through ww2 as well and maybe even into the pal

Default VAD nurse info

Does anyone know of any websites that i would be able to see ww2 VAD records?
    Im trying to research a WW1 VAD nurse, who i believe volunteered through ww2 as well and maybe even into the palestine campaign too.

A Miss Margaret Annie Crisp (from Norfolk)

any pointers appreciated.

"…knowing him, and something of his deeds, it was impossible not to believe in greatness. In that square figure was housed a spirit of grandeur, and with his massive heroism went gentleness and modesty, even humility. He had no need to proclaim his virtue, for history would be his spokesman."
    Eric Linklater on Wavell.

Hi, I might be wrong, but I think that the British Red Cross may hold the records on VAD personnel ?? Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi, I might be wrong, but I think that the British Red Cross may hold the records on VAD personnel ?? Leon.

War-time volunteers and personnel records | British Red Cross

Philip