Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Watchtower research project - info, photo's,drawings etc.

Article about: Hi there I'm a student from The "Design Academy Eindhoven" Netherlands. and doing a big research on military watchtowers. For this i'm trying to find as many as possible, photo's/w

?

Default Watchtower research project - info, photo's,drawings etc.

Hi there

I'm a student from The "Design Academy Eindhoven" Netherlands. and doing a big research on military watchtowers.
    For this i'm trying to find as many as possible, photo's/workdrawings etc. all about the watchtower.

I see a big architectural value in these towers, therfore i try to documentate as many as possible and making small scale models of these. I allready have found over 40 different Towers. from Concentration camp watchtowers, to border towers everyting is welcome

If you have any photo with watchtowers on it, or you know any literature about the watchtower or any thing else you think is worth sharing please send it to ;

joosttoren@gmail.com

thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Watchtower research project -  info, photo's,drawings etc.   Watchtower research project -  info, photo's,drawings etc.