Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!

Article about: Great Pic's! It looks like some may have had problems finding a uniform that would fit them. Semper Fi Phil

Default Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!

A busy weekend at Weymouth,yesterday there lots happening on the Beaches,renactments etc,and today the parade many Veterans post and present,Bands,Regimental colours marched,for me the Armoured vehicle convoy with over 60 wartime machines including an M4 Sherman,and Infantry from the Rangers and 29th Division renactment groups..........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!   Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!  

Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!   Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!  

Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!   Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!  

Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!  

Looks like a great weekend Jake!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yes Nick shame I missed yesterday,but at least I saw the parade which I did miss last year and was gutted,especially nice to have seen it today being the 70th Anniversary of Normandy,very large turn out plus good whether..........

Having trouble keeping in step some of 'em....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

A few more pics,and trust you Ned to spot the mistake,perhaps they were out last nite on the p...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!   Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!  

nice to see some british showing the flag.

This came up from the same weekend parade,M4 Sherman as in above pics filling up as you do,apparently the staffs faces were a picture......
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weymouth 2014 Veterans/military parade!!!!!!  

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    This came up from the same weekend parade,M4 Sherman as in above pics filling up as you do,apparently the staffs faces were a picture......
    I bet. At around £1100 to fill it up that's a useful amount of Air Miles......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Very cool.
    chris

?

If I was filling the M4 I would have done a runner!!!..No chance of stopping you lol.. Thanks for the pictures very nice. Cheers Terry.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast