Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Buckle with belt DJ under pants

Article about: Friends were asked to learn about this kit. Your opinions. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Buckle with belt DJ under pants

Friends were asked to learn about this kit. Your opinions.Buckle with belt DJ under pantsBuckle with belt DJ under pantsBuckle with belt DJ under pantsBuckle with belt DJ under pants

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Buckle with belt DJ under pants
    P
    Many

Maybe it's Patriotic for children?

I would say a trouser belt for a youngsters, sold at rallies to create funds for the nazi party
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 09-27-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    Ben

Thanks Ben, can you tell the approximate cost.

The normal Swaz ones go for around 60-70 Euros, these are a little harder to come by so I would say 70-100 Euros
    Ben

?

Haven't seen one like this before. I like it and it is hard to find the small belts. If I saw this at a show and it was $125 or less I would consider it a great buy.

Thank you, masters.

?

Nice buckle! I believe this is actually a Pfadfinder buckle and not DJ-related. I think I've seen a period advertisement offering these as such. I will search for that ad and post it here if I can find it.

Agree, a Pfaddinder item. Many of these groups were absorbed by the NSDAP youth organizations in the early 30's and period photos show examples of odd buckles in wear before stringent uniform standards were put in place.

?

I could not find the period advertisement that I mentioned earlier, but I did find this one:

Source: German pre war Scout buckles - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

As stated above by FrankBooth, before it was used by the Nazis as the symbol of the Deutsche Jungvolk and the SS, the Sigrune was employed by various scouting groups, most notably the Deutsche Pfadfinderbund, which used as their symbol a Sigrune set in a rhombus or canted square (seen here in this illustration):

Source: Die Pfadfinder in Deutschland 1909-2009, Piet Strunk.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast