Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Converted HJ

Article about: Hello, i would like to introduce to you here my new converted HJ. Marker is RZM UE 106 H , for Hauf .

Default Converted HJ

Hello,

i would like to introduce to you here my new converted HJ.

Marker is RZM UE 106 H , for Hauf .

Converted HJConverted HJConverted HJConverted HJConverted HJConverted HJ
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Converted HJ
    P
    Many

Default Re: Converted HJ

Thats a lovely example. I was always on the look out for a converted HJ buckle but to no avail !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Yet another cracking buckle Markus, the condition is fantastic, plus a rare maker with a conversion, does not get better than that my friend
    Ben

Awesome buckle Markus! It took me long time to find a converted DJ/HJ buckle. Not the easiest to find!
    Here's my example. I like it very much - and yours is just super!!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Converted HJ   Converted HJ  

Converted HJ   Converted HJ  

Attached Images Attached Images Converted HJ 

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Awesome buckle Markus! It took me long time to find a converted DJ/HJ buckle. Not the easiest to find!
    Here's my example. I like it very much - and yours is just super!!

Rob
    Yours is also nice Very interest buckles

and my first catch 2012
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

A very nice converted buckle. I have a couple of these.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Converted HJ   Converted HJ  

Converted HJ   Converted HJ  

Looking good Kirby! Awesome examples!

Rob

This is the type of HJ-buckle I always enjoyed pretty much. When collecting I
    did own two.
    According to the "Verordnungsblatt der RJF" officially only three concerns were allowed to do this altering: for Gebiet 1-9 this was Assmann; for Gebiet 10-17 this was Dicke and for Gebiet 18-26 this was Overhoff. The changing had to be done during the months March and April 1938.

Cracking information there Wim, so I would pressume that they would have used there own roundels for the conversion? So in theory if the roundel is a Assmann one they did it?
    Ben

Hello Ben,

about the three manufacturers and more about HJ buckles I wrote an extensive article in two parts
    for the US-magazine "Military Advisor" (Hitler Youth Belts & Brocades, 1926-1945). Winter 2000/2001 and spring 2001. Another article about HJ buckles I already had published years before that (July 1922) in the German magazine "Militaria".

From Overhoff I know from various interviews, they got the order for the converting and changed a lot of buckles. Of course they used their own 'insets". That will also have done by the other manufacturers. The guys from OLC I did speak with could not remember of they did have enough insets at that moment. When not, they said, they surely will have asked "be friended manufacturers" for the needed insets (Fr. Linden, W.Deumer etc.).
    Much of the soldering was done by homeworkers, as they always helped out where and when needed. So, who can tell by what manufacturer the soldering is done?