Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DJ Buckle & Belt

Article about: Received this in the post today. It's my first DJ buckle and it's nicely marked. Markings are "KHM4/49" as well as the RZM and Steinhauer & Luck logos. The belt has been cut at

Default DJ Buckle & Belt

Received this in the post today. It's my first DJ buckle and it's nicely marked.
    Markings are "KHM4/49" as well as the RZM and Steinhauer & Luck logos.
    The belt has been cut at one time, but it is unclear as to whether the belt blongs to the buckle. Belt is RZM marked, but cannot make out the rest. Opinions most welcome.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Buckle & Belt   DJ Buckle & Belt  

DJ Buckle & Belt   DJ Buckle & Belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ Buckle & Belt
    P
    Many

Default Re: DJ Buckle & Belt

Nice buckle Tom at least, from the catch on the belt it looks like a Weimar period one, any pics of the belt coming?
    Ben

I was trying to post the pics earlier, but either my computer or the forum would not allow me to do so. Anyway, here they are now.
    Glad you like the buckle Ben.
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Buckle & Belt   DJ Buckle & Belt  

DJ Buckle & Belt   DJ Buckle & Belt  

DJ Buckle & Belt  

Great looking rig all 'round! Congrats!

Rob

Hi All,

Tom, a very nice buckle you have shown and with a transitional set of Steinhauer und Luck markings that I quite like. Attached is my example.

Best,
    Adam

DJ Buckle & Belt