Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13

Article about: Hi, all. Just thought I'd share my first DJ and this complementary DJ/HJ sibling pair that I now have, marked PS RZM KH 13 for Paul Schuhmacher, Lüdenscheid. Now I just need a PS RZM KH 13 c

Default DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13

Hi, all. Just thought I'd share my first DJ and this complementary DJ/HJ sibling pair that I now have, marked PS RZM KH 13 for Paul Schuhmacher, Lüdenscheid. Now I just need a PS RZM KH 13 conversion!

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13   DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13  

DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13
    P
    Many

Default Re: DJ/HJ Pairing, PS RZM KH 13

Adam, your collection is growing fast and you are picking up some cracking buckles
    Ben

A really super brace Adam and you say, one more to go!

How odd that whilst clearly the same tools were employed for the triple stampings, the final result is completely different. Normally being an indication of full or partial "hand punching" as you know.

Regards,

David

A great pair indeed! Thanks for sharing! They look great!

Rob

Adam, you have become one serious buckle collector ! Very nice

Did you manage to sell your NSDAP 10 year ?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the comments, guys and glad you like them. As David and Nick both know, I have decided to focus on buckles and so have been picking up a lot of new pieces. No, Nick...haven't sold the NSDAP 10 yr. yet and hasn't been the easiest thing as you can understand. Oh well, I might just have to keep that one for a little TR collecting balance

Best to you all.
    -Adam