Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dj - kh4?

Article about: Picked up this DJ buckle recently. Seller had it listed as KH4 but there could a 5 there as well. Since I did not have a KH4 or a KH45 DJ I bought it. I've taken several pics and here are th

?

Default Dj - kh4?

Picked up this DJ buckle recently. Seller had it listed as KH4 but there could a 5 there as well. Since I did not have a KH4 or a KH45 DJ I bought it. I've taken several pics and here are the best of them including an enlarged close-up. Still not 100% sure but could be part of a 5 stamp, but there are also scratches and dings above the maker stamp that look similar. See what you guys think
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dj - kh4?   Dj - kh4?  

Dj - kh4?   Dj - kh4?  

Dj - kh4?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dj - kh4?
    P
    Many

It does look like a faint 5 stamped there. The impressions seem consistent with the rest of the stamp. Hard to tell 100% though.

Looks like a 5 Jeff, even the writing is liken to 45 marked buckles
    Ben

In my opinion a KH 45, and a very nice buckle that I would like to have

Hello. The seller was wrong. It certainly buckle RZM KH 45 Cramer & Dombach, lüdenscheid , here is my example in worse condition. Have Yellow12 buckle is RZM 45 Friedrich Linden , LüdenscheidDj - kh4?Dj - kh4?A great buckle and it is not easy to find.

?

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    Hello. The seller was wrong. It certainly buckle RZM KH 45 Cramer & Dombach, lüdenscheid , here is my example in worse condition. Have Yellow12 buckle is RZM 45 Friedrich Linden , LüdenscheidDj - kh4?Dj - kh4?A great buckle and it is not easy to find.
    Perfect example with the same 'strange 5' thanks!

?

Here is an all steel 100% magnetic HJ example I have that I forgot about . Also KH45 with a very similar stamping.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dj - kh4?   Dj - kh4?  

Dj - kh4?   Dj - kh4?  

Almost all the buckles that I saw an amazing disregard for the quality of the figures. Here is another example of my HJ.Dj - kh4?

?

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    Almost all the buckles that I saw an amazing disregard for the quality of the figures. Here is another example of my HJ.Dj - kh4?
    Agree, another rough stamping. Is that example nickel over steel? Anyone have an M4/45 example?

Mine is also steel Nickel. There is another example of steel with the bad digits, the rest is very good.Dj - kh4?