Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dj rzm

Article about: Friends, your opinion on the buckle, I liked it. Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Dj rzm

Friends, your opinion on the buckle, I liked it.Dj rzmDj rzm

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dj rzm
    P
    Many

Zep

It could be a buckle by Karl Wurster, Markneukirchen, here is one that Markus posted, what I am not keen on it the single solder point and the RZM mark, is there another mark on it? Maybe 34 so RZM 34? To be honest I am going to have to study this one unless some one knows its original for real. The make up of the buckle looks good to be honest but I would rather be 100% in myself before I said yes or no
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Dj rzm  
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 02-09-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    Ben

Thank You Ben. I only have these photos. I think no other markings, only RZM.

First generation and pre RZM DJ buckles are and in my opinion extremely interesting and there is a plethora of two piece types to be seen. With the variety of hand crafted and machine stamped Sig Runes, often comes odd methods of affixing the rune to the body and a single solder spot, rivet or brad is not unusual - see attached.

For the buckle shown, the RZM mark is chronologically incorrect and should not be there. In addition, an RZM logo without being dignified by the manufacturers code number is of course nonsense.

Whether we have a genuine DJ which has been added to or a fake buckle with a fake stamp, heavens knows.

Regards,

David

I don't really like the proportions of the sig rune either.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Reverse

The buckle is indeed an enigma David, looks good from the front but suspect from the rear.
    Ben

Highly suspect Jungstahlhelm buckle where the box shows some traits as the DJ, originally posted by Zep.

Regards,

David

Reverse

Quote by David North View Post
    Highly suspect Jungstahlhelm buckle where the box shows some traits as the DJ, originally posted by Zep.

Regards,

David
    Is it fake?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast