Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle book

Article about: Guys, Some of you know me , to the others, my name is Chad Williams and I collect HJ and DJ buckles. I have for a few years been not active in buckle collecting as time and some family healt

Default Hi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle book

Guys,
    Some of you know me , to the others, my name is Chad Williams and I collect HJ and DJ buckles. I have for a few years been not active in buckle collecting as time and some family health problems have kept me away from my collecting. I was working on a book before having to take time off from our hobby. My book will be specific to HJ and DJ buckles.
    I have set a reasonable goal to get the book back going and completed.
    With that being said; I need some help. I have a wanted list of buckles which I am avidly searching for. Ineed your help. I would really like to find and acquire these buckles before the release of the publication so that I can include them in the book. Please PM me or email me at darksidephoto@yahoo.com if you have, know of, have seen or even have heard of one or any of these buckles listed.
    thank you!!- Chad
    WANTED LIST

DJ
    1. DJ 35mm marked RZM KH7
    2. DJ 45mm marked UE 92
    3. DJ 45mm marked UE 46
    4. BLACK DJ BUCKLES 35 or45 mm
    5. DJ 45mm solid nickel buckle

HJ
    1. HJ nickel marked RZM 24 ON PRONGS
    2. HJ 2 piece buckle
    3. HJ Aluminum mint condition marked RZM M4/ 24
    4. HJ aluminum injection molded marked KH46
    5. HJ nickel marked RZM UE 91
    6. HJ nickel marked A&S GES GESCH UE8
    7. HJ nickel marked UE82
    8. HJ nickel marked UE125

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle book
    P
    Many

Hey Chad, just replied to your PM. Mate I will have a good trawl around and see what I can find

Cheers
    Ben

?

Hello Chad

I will have to check my HJ and DJ buckles but I don't believe I have any of the ones your looking for, I will have to get a copy of your book when it comes out.

I came across another Chad Williams at the SOS. I thought it might be you but it turned out to be a guy from the UK.

Kirby

Kirby,
    long time, hope you are well! Too funny , was he my UK doppleganger ?

?

The guy was about 5'8" 170 with short hair and I would say mid 30s. I think it was about 5-6 years ago I met you at Maxx.

Kirby
    that pretty close, I am 5'11" 158 and I am 40... yes, we met at either Max or SOS , I cant remember. What did this other Chad collect?

Hello Chad. Are you still looking for these buckles and have you started on your book again?

?

Great work Chad!
    I will take your book surely!

Quote by Joda View Post
    Great work Chad!
    I will take your book surely!
    Me too! If he works on it again...
    Last Activity 10-07-2015 11:35 PM

But he is active on WAF.

I also want the book.
    Passed me this buckle.Hi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle bookHi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle bookHi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle bookHi guys, need some help with HJ and DJ buckles for HJ DJ buckle book

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast