Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hitler Youth Buckle

Article about: Hi everyone. Thanks for showing interest in my item. I have seen an almost identical one on a thread here somewhere. It started off with people assuming it wasn’t real but under more researc

Perhaps it is worth remembering that Friedrich Linden as RZM M4/24, did in fact manufacturer an injection moulded HJ buckle. Examples of these period manufactured buckles are encountered with the boxes having both "ears" and "without ears", configurations.

It almost looks as though the makers of the fake HJ buckle which started this thread, took their inspiration for this and many other obverse designs, from that of the attached.

Regards and best wishes,

David
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Buckle   Hitler Youth Buckle  

Hitler Youth Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Buckle
    P
    Many

?

David, My thoughts at first glace were authentic FFL and I even gave it a like, but the more I thought about the catch and some digging in my files and the Forum search engine quickly diminished that notion. This type of construction ( molded injection ) did exist obviously but the catch comes back every time as a fake and the RZM logo is muddled.. I know you know this as most others, but for the new members and future reference.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Buckle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Hitler Youth Buckle Hitler Youth Buckle 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

After all your great help I managed to find someone who actually wanted this fake off me. I’ll be much more careful next time ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12