Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46

Article about: I was wondering what anyone could tell me about this buckle and belt,I do think both are authentic I am just not sure if they go together...

?

Default Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46

I was wondering what anyone could tell me about this buckle and belt,I do think both are authentic I am just not sure if they go together...

Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46

I think the buckle and belt look ok as for originality, the buckle has the double circle around the RZM. But for sure, best wait for Ben to have a look.
    they would seem to go together.
    regards

The buckle is an original injection molded HJ, the belt is a M36 combat belt, the set would not have been issued together but could have been worn together at some point, towards the end of the war they would have worn what was available
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The buckle is an original injection molded HJ, the belt is a M36 combat belt, the set would not have been issued together but could have been worn together at some point, towards the end of the war they would have worn what was available
    Thank you Ben,Its good thing about the M36 because I have a "GOTT MIT UNS" buckle that is really beat up and dirty,with no markings. I have another belt that i assumed was after the war repro. Its is just a cheeper contruction and its really big,would probably fit a 38 waist.I had assume the smaller one went with the youth buckle...here is the other belt.

Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46

?

Here is the other buckle...it has an outline of some sort of stamp on the leather part.

Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46Hitler Youth Buckle RZM M4/46

Buckle again is original, makers mark looks like Schmole & Comp but the buckle is not a typical Schmole & Comp buckle, also the tab has been taken off at some point and put on the wrong way round, but both are original
    Ben

The other strap to me could be post war and welcome to the forum BTW
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Buckle again is original, makers mark looks like Schmole & Comp but the buckle is not a typical Schmole & Comp buckle, also the tab has been taken off at some point and put on the wrong way round, but both are original
    I have no idea where you see the markings!!!! They are not as clear to me as they were on the first buckle. As for the tab,I had no idea and see no way to correct it...

?

I thank you for the welcome.Everyone has been so nice and helpful,the amount of knowledge that is being shared is staggering...

Have a read of this thread, it may give you a better understanding

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...nd-fakes-5102/
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast