Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hitlerjugend

Article about: I have searched the database here and am skeptical about the validity or originality of this buckle.. I have the opportunity to purchase this piece and would like comments for or against.. T

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Congrats buddy!
    I am going to Kansas City... Oklahoma and to Waco... Perhaps Willis, TX as well... Weller (Jeff) lives in Spring..
    Maybe if time permits "Dennys" or "IHOP"... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Yes sir! Let me know. My travel season usually doesn't start for another month. Im right between spring and willis. Working in Huntsville right now.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

?

I usually carry a great deal of my relics with me as I don't trust safes / storage units or dwellings I am not at and cannot deter burglary in my absence...
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Don't blame you at all. PM me with more details.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12