Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjugend Belt Buckle pricing opinions please

Article about: Good evening - Thoughts on value are appreciated here -

Default Hitlerjugend Belt Buckle pricing opinions please

Good evening -
    Thoughts on value are appreciated here. Assmann M4 / 39. Some corrosion on edge.

- Hitlerjugend Belt Buckle pricing opinions pleaseHitlerjugend Belt Buckle pricing opinions please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend Belt Buckle pricing opinions please
    P
    Many

?

As a forum we are collectors not appraisers... That being said... The first picture is bad to say the least.. IMO collector price $60.00 U.S.
    Dealer price $100.00 or so to be generous.. That is my opinion others may vary... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks for the note. I realize the forum is not for appraisal - my apologies. Young collectors often rely on the wisdom of the forum pros to help us with our investments. I appreciate the wisdom.

?

Prices are a part of the hobby. Any collector should educate themselves to the value of items. You need to be able to tell a real item from a fake. You also need to know a bargain when it is in front of you.

?

No apologies needed .. If you ask a simple phrase.. "Dealer" asks $$... There will be a flood of info.. I look forward to many new finds by you and wish you the best in your collecting endeavors... P.S. The members here are the best and you can educate yourself and learn while collecting. Read threads and ask when in doubt, before shelling out the shillings... Truly... Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hello mate and welcome to the forum, when looking at prices of items, have a look at dealers site first, look at a few then take money off is buying private. Over time you will get "used" to the market to use a phrase. On yours as a ball part figure anywhere from $50-80 private
    Ben