Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ belt buckle

Article about: hello all... so i had a chance to purchase this buckle at a show today, i didnt get it because i could not get past the ultra chrome finish...i got this pic off of the dealers website, it wa

Default HJ belt buckle

hello all... so i had a chance to purchase this buckle at a show today, i didnt get it because i could not get past the ultra chrome finish...i got this pic off of the dealers website, it was even shinier in person...it had the RZM #...i guess i was just unsure, maybe i missed out..HJ belt buckleHJ belt buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ belt buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ belt buckle

It looks like RZM M4/30 which the mark for Berge & Nolte but hard to make out, buckle looks original though from the pics provided
    Ben

i would agree that it looks good from the pics,,,

i didnt think they wuld be so chrome looking? well he is a local dealer soo if i must have it i can just drive to the next town over...thanx!

I agree with Ben that this HJ buckle is by B u N and the otherwise indistinct markings are dignified by the clear catch style used by B u N and which has been previously discussed on the forum.

Perhaps it is forgotten sometimes that the German buckle manufacturers during the 1920's and 1930's actually undertook chrome plating in addition to nickle silver plating.

Regards,

David

Its a nice buckle , you should have it in your growing collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem