Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??

Article about: hi this hj buckle and belt a good one ?? its on germanmilitariacollectibles.com and is asking £59! wich i thought was ok deal is it? cheers

Default this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??

hi this hj buckle and belt a good one ??

its on germanmilitariacollectibles.com and is asking £59!

wich i thought was ok deal is it?

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??   this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??  

this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??   this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??
    P
    Many

Default Re: this hj belt and buckle a legit setup??

Hi Ewan
    I'm not going to comment too much on the buckle, as Ben is the best on this one, but i will say, It looks the wrong kind of belt for HJ looks like an SA one? and the rust looks rather new.

Just had a scoot around the site, all i can say is unless you know your stuff...........Caveat Emptor

Hi Ewan, this is the second time I have seen this buckle, the same pictures as well buckle is original, the belt looks ok as well. I suppose £59 for both is not much really, I would honestly look around, for £59 you would get a really nice HJ buckle but no belt, its up to you mate
    Ben

hi ben mate i would agree i would rather have a reall nice buckle without the belt i also was looking at a gold colour hj officer type buckle i liked aswell mate but dont want to keep anoying ppl here to tell me yes or no as it does bother some moderators here on the forum about all the threads i start and ask for help ben these items are from german militaria collectables.com! this site also bosts that there are three wise men whom police the site for fakes/repros being sold as original but john says beware so there must be dodgy items on the site hence why i asked you about the steel hj buckle! thanks again ben mate!

top class service

Ewan, post whatever buckles you want mate, I will always give an opinion anytime and it is always good learning for other readers the site the buckle is from to me is a good site, I bought some cracking buckles from it, its like everything, do your home work first and get opinions !
    Ben