Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ Belt Buckles

Article about: Hey guys, what do you think of my HJ belt buckles? I got them in the same deal when I bought an officers belt buckle, never taken any pictures of them until today, I've had them for maybe 3-

Default HJ Belt Buckles

Hey guys, what do you think of my HJ belt buckles?
    I got them in the same deal when I bought an officers belt buckle, never taken any pictures of them until today, I've had them for maybe 3-4 years now. What model are they? M4 something? and can you see what names etc are on the belts themselves, I managed to read Berlin on one of them but the other is quite hard.
    Thanks anyways

HJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt BucklesHJ Belt Buckles
    Last edited by Normandie; 04-04-2016 at 08:15 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Belt Buckles
    P
    Many

Mmmm need pics really but if you have read Berlin on a HJ buckle it does not bode well! (unless it is on an original tab that is a Berlin maker that has been added, HJ buckles were not issued with the leather support tabs)
    Ben

Ben, I mixed up the photos, it was an Heer Belt buckle reading Berlin something something, I got problems uploading pictures on this website using MacBook Air?...

Does it look like this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Belt Buckles   HJ Belt Buckles  

HJ Belt Buckles   HJ Belt Buckles  

Ben

?

Maybe the Berlin stamp was on a leather belt? Do hope you can get the photos uploaded.

Come on Ole, you can do it!

Yes, leather belt.
    The site just don't wanna upload the pictures..

Updated, pictures in main post.

1st buckle is an aluminium Heer buckle, unsure of maker and from the pics provided IMO the support tab has been attached at some point and the stitching cleaned with boot polish. The 2nd HJ is lovely and rare, Max Hauf, very hard to come by, also RZM M4/31 was a later maker mark. The third HJ is my Overhoff and Cie, M4/27.
    Ben

Great buckles! Especially that Max Hauf UE106, I have only seen it on a DJ before, maybe a SA too.
    So thank you for showing!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast