Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ Buckle M4/27

Article about: Hi guys, just picked up this HJ buckle by M4/27, which is made of aluminium. Some of the detailing on the 'right side claw' is a bit damaged/ flawed, also the 'RZM' mark on the reverse is no

Default HJ Buckle M4/27

Hi guys, just picked up this HJ buckle by M4/27, which is made of aluminium. Some of the detailing on the 'right side claw' is a bit damaged/ flawed, also the 'RZM' mark on the reverse is not the sharpest, any cause for concern at all ? The buckle weighs 22 gramms & measures 47mm in height & 64mm in width.
    Regards
    Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Buckle M4/27   HJ Buckle M4/27  

HJ Buckle M4/27   HJ Buckle M4/27  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Buckle M4/27
    P
    Many

Good Overhoff HJ buckle

Honest buckle , here's mine for comparison.HJ Buckle M4/27HJ Buckle M4/27

Thank you for your help guys & taking your time to share a similar piece !
    Regards
    Paul

Nice buckle
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice buckle
    Thanks Ben, got it on Friday, been having a good look at it today & just noticed a few things close up, on the right wing, (vertical edge, nearest the right shoulder) there is a sort of small hole, similarly there is one on the 'r' in 'Ehre', also the edge is not as smooth as other buckles that I own & feels a bit sharper in places (I have an aluminium Heer, which has a smooth finish to the edge), this is apparent through touch & under magnification & the R & Z in the 'RZM' mark are shallow at points & not clear & sharp like others that I have seen, on the forum, just made me wonder ?
    Regards
    Paul