Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ buckle for review

Article about: Your opinons appreciated, can possibly get better pics tomorrow if needed. Nickel silver finish, construction looks right but unmarked? and seems detail lacking to the obverse.

Default HJ buckle for review

Your opinons appreciated, can possibly get better pics tomorrow if needed. Nickel silver finish, construction looks right but unmarked? and seems detail lacking to the obverse.HJ buckle for reviewHJ buckle for reviewHJ buckle for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ buckle for review
    P
    Many

Hello it's a good box and center round. I don't know if they started out together or we're married at some point and or if it was damaged and repaired with the center round being re-positioned a few degrees off it's original location? But imo they are period original parts. Best regards.

Brian

Hello,

interesting buckle but with questions .........

Is the roundel magnetic ?

The reason why would be made a roundel like this ?

Only i know the converted buckles from DJ to HJ from three makers . All this Roundels are made of steel ,nickel coated .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Interesting HJ buckle for sure especially the roundel being off center.

Nice and rare two piece HJ buckle
    The design is Berg & Nolte, David North and Chad Williams posted the same buckle in a n old WAF thread
    Also this buckle is RZM 36 marked

?

For sure, enlarge/zoom on the 2nd pic and RZM 36 stamp is there. Good eye Ivan

?

Here is the backside of a DJ to HJ conversion example I have, for comparisons. Could be an additional maker relative to the (3) Markus refers to.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ buckle for review  

Quote by weller View Post
    Here is the backside of a DJ to HJ conversion example I have, for comparisons. Could be an additional maker relative to the (3) Markus refers to.
    Very nice buckle!
    There was 3 firms whom were tasked to do the conversions for the public. They were Assmann, Overhoff and Dicke with 3 different nickel plated steel roundels, two with CTD and Overhoff design respectively and a third roundel whose maker is unknow
    Seems to be that only these 3 makers could perform conversions on any DJ buckle, regardless of its manufacturer

?

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Very nice buckle!
    There was 3 firms whom were tasked to do the conversions for the public. They were Assmann, Overhoff and Dicke with 3 different nickel plated steel roundels, two with CTD and Overhoff design respectively and a third roundel whose maker is unknow
    Seems to be that only these 3 makers could perform conversions on any DJ buckle, regardless of its manufacturer
    Great information...thanks. Here is the original thread for my RZM 40 conversion buckle.

HJ RZM 40 - Klingenthal

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Nice and rare two piece HJ buckle
    The design is Berg & Nolte, David North and Chad Williams posted the same buckle in a n old WAF thread
    Also this buckle is RZM 36 marked
    Hello,

eagles eyes Ivan
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast