Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ buckle - RZM 119

Article about: Hello friends! I have this HJ on the way to me and today I talked about it with colleagues in Russia. They have some serious doubts about it because the maker mark. As we can see, the two la

Default HJ buckle - RZM 119

Hello friends! I have this HJ on the way to me and today I talked about it with colleagues in Russia.
    They have some serious doubts about it because the maker mark. As we can see, the two last digits is added later than the first "1". So it probably begun its life as RZM 1. But it sure must be from same die?
    It is hard to understand because I use Google Translate on their forum.

So, are the numbers added by the company or someone else? I found this on HJ-research:
    https://www.hj-research.com/forum/f8...markings-8769/

1. RZM 1 = M1/1 which is Kallenbach Meyer & Franke
    2. RZM 3 = M1/3 which is Max Kremhelmer , so this leads me to believe that Kallenbach mis marked this buckle. This buckle should have been marked RZM KH 3 (RZM KH 3 = M4/3 Kallenbach Meyer & Franke)
    3. RZM 119 = M1/119 Georg Bonitz, so this leads me to believe Kallenbach mis marked this buckle as well. The marking should have been RZM UE 119 (RZM UE 119 = M5/119 Kallenbach Meyer & Franke)
    4. RZM M4/3 = Kallenbach Meyer & Franke

So what are your opinions? Fake digits or did the maker add the numbers?
    Thank you for your time!

HJ buckle - RZM 119
    HJ buckle - RZM 119
    HJ buckle - RZM 119

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ buckle - RZM 119
    P
    Many

Kenny, I think the buckle is a very nice and early HJ buckle. RZM 119 is the maker mark for Georg Bonitz, Schwarzenberg, no a typical buckle maker. However in these early days concerns bought buckles from other factories and stamped them with their own marking to fulfil a criteria to win a RZM contract.I am not saying that I can prove that but most of the time with these type of buckles that has what happened
    Ben

?

A great looking HJ buckle! Super addition to your collection. The WAF and other thread seem to explain it all well. I would add that buckle to my collection any day without hesitation

Scarce and nice buckle, I have a RZM 3 buckle and as Chad Williams shows in his WAF thread it is identical to yours
    Last edited by ivanjoaquin; 03-27-2017 at 08:47 PM.

Thank you gentlemen, I was worried for a while...

Hello,

interest to see this very nice HJ buckle !

IMO the maker is Meyer&Franke Luckenwalde > RZM 1 and RZM 119 .

I think RZM 119 is a marking error from this maker , because in the M5 list Meyer & Franke hold also the 119 .......

I hold to identical SA buckles one marked RZM 1 and the other RZM 119 .......:

HJ buckle - RZM 119HJ buckle - RZM 119

HJ buckle - RZM 119HJ buckle - RZM 119HJ buckle - RZM 119
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Very nice buckles Markus, thank you for showing! And notice the last two digits in "119"

Wonderful condition on your RZM 119!

Quote by yellow12 View Post
    Hello,

interest to see this very nice HJ buckle !

IMO the maker is Meyer&Franke Luckenwalde > RZM 1 and RZM 119 .

I think RZM 119 is a marking error from this maker , because in the M5 list Meyer & Franke hold also the 119 .......

I hold to identical SA buckles one marked RZM 1 and the other RZM 119 .......:

HJ buckle - RZM 119HJ buckle - RZM 119

HJ buckle - RZM 119HJ buckle - RZM 119HJ buckle - RZM 119
    Do you not think these buckles were originally issued by Overhoff Markus? Overhoff eagles and early Overhoff prongs on these
    Ben

The eagle has landed

Thank you for all help
    HJ buckle - RZM 119
    HJ buckle - RZM 119
    HJ buckle - RZM 119

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast