Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt

Article about: Bought this Hitler Jugend buckle with belt. Buckle is in nice condition. Is the small RZM a concern? Does the belt look correct for this buckle? The belt also is dusting off light to dark br

Default HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt

Bought this Hitler Jugend buckle with belt. Buckle is in nice condition. Is the small RZM a concern?

Does the belt look correct for this buckle? The belt also is dusting off light to dark brown powdery stuff - essence of belt? You can see sections of black missing. Belt is supple and does not smell bad or moldy. is there something I can spray on it to set the color without making it shiney or non-flexible? Or leave well enough alone and just clean up after it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt   HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt  

HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt   HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt  

HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt

No issues whatsoever with this Friedrich Linden HJ buckle. I will leave the strap to someone else.

Best,
    Adam

Default Re: HJ M4/24 Nickel plated w/ belt

Any comments on the belt?

Does the belt look correct for this buckle? The belt also is dusting off light to dark brown powdery stuff - essence of belt? You can see sections of black missing. Belt is supple and does not smell bad or moldy. is there something I can spray on it to set the color without making it shiney or non-flexible? Or leave well enough alone and just clean up after it?