Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.

Article about: Very nice example!

Default HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.

Just in, nice zinc M4/24 but I'm really liking the ersatz pressed paper belt, unissued. Maker mark Gottlob Kurz Weisbaden-Igstadt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.   HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.  

HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.   HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.  

HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.   HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt.
    P
    Many

Well I have nearly the same buckle, but a M4/27! I just compared the two, and I see some minor differences; my 27 has two small lips on the ears, and doesn't have such a raised square behind the catch. Must be cause of the different maker (Overhoff & Co).
    Mine also has no belt, but I do have a HJ pin from the same family my buckle came from!
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ M4/24 Zinc with pressed paper ersatz belt. 

Nice to get it from the family..

?

Nice items. 110 is a large size belt for an HJ buckle.

Very nice set there Lenny though I must say I do agree with Kirby, 110 for a HJ belt, wow he must have been one fat kid lol
    Ben

A Jugend with a 40 inch waist? Yikes! That was a Big kid! Hard to imagine him in thigh high shorts and wooly knee socks! lol
    A great buckle and belt set, in any case! It shows the materials drain the war was having on mundane things like Leather!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Cheers guys, I thought it a bit strange for a 110 but no idea if these have been together all these years. The belt is unissued, so maybe that's why it's unissued, not many fat kids.... Who else would have used this style of belt, I suppose anyone in the final days?

Weirdly enough, the company still exist... they've moved on a bit. ;-)

Startseite - Gottlob Kurz GmbH Wiesbaden

Probably a one belt used for all Lenny, at that stage in the war I dont imagine they would be fussy who got issued what or maybe they kept the pressed paper ones for rear action formations and kept the leather for the teeth arm units? BTW quite ironic what the company now make!!!
    Ben

nice set Lenny.

Nice one Lenny, i'm going to have to get one of these zinc buckles!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast