MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch

Article about: It seems to be my week for HJ/DJ, this one just in. Happy to get an Assmann crimp catch, shame it's broken...

Default HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch

It seems to be my week for HJ/DJ, this one just in. Happy to get an Assmann crimp catch, shame it's broken...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch   HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch  

HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch
    P
    Many

?

Even with the broken catch it is a nice example and I'm sure you will be able to upgrade it in the future.

Default Re: HJ M4/39 Assmann Crimp Catch

That's what I thought, better to have this one now... it wasn't expensive and I'm happy... These buckles are becoming addictive...

Nice buckle Lenny, shame the catch is broken but still a nice find
    Ben

Cheers, of course I'm blaming you guys for my new addiction. I thought I'd kicked the militaria obsession years ago... :lol: Just shows you, the addiction never leaves you....

It gets into your blood, Lenny...I got started when I was 8 years old, and although I took a few breaks and sold off prior collections, I always come back to my first love (German Collectibles), lol...Am now on my fourth collection, and my family has finally accepted the fact that I will always require to have WW2 Militaria in my life...Just letting you know that you aren't alone, lol...It all started with that Luftwaffe Rucksack I found in a barn in Viernheim and was allowed to keep as a kid...
    cheers and thanks for showing!
    Glenn

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Cheers, of course I'm blaming you guys for my new addiction. I thought I'd kicked the militaria obsession years ago... :lol: Just shows you, the addiction never leaves you....
    Mate you know it makes sense lol
    Ben

Yeah Glenn, totally understand that... I've been about the same. For me, it started with an Imperial Iron Cross 2nd Class that my grandfather took of a German that he had killed. When I was about 10 my gran opened a cigar box and offered all the grandkids a medal each. Sacrilige I know, to split up medals. There was my grandfathers WW1 pair, he was in the Somerset Light Infantry. Then, QSA, KSA from my great Grandfather who was a Cavalry Trooper in the Boer war, and the Iron Cross. Of course as a 10 year old brought up on Commando comics no surprise what I picked... I later got the Great War pair back from cousins, still working on the QSA, KSA.....

Happy to hear that the items were kept within your family! My German grandfather simply gave away his EKI...argh!
    cheers, Glenn

?

Lenny. It isn't much an addiction until you have a War room. If your collection expands out of your War room your starting to have a problem. If you have to buy a new house for your collection you became an official certified Militaria addict.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast