Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Identifying Buckle

Article about: Greetings all, Going to an auction tomorrow and I am looking through some of the lots. I have already spotted a fake Japanese katana so I am sure there are other fakes. I am still learning a

Default Identifying Buckle

Greetings all,

Going to an auction tomorrow and I am looking through some of the lots. I have already spotted a fake Japanese katana so I am sure there are other fakes. I am still learning about TR buckles.

Any help here will be much appreciated.

Apologies for the small pics.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying Buckle   Identifying Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Identifying Buckle
    P
    Many

It is a Hitler Youth buckle. I am not well versed on these so I will defer to other members regarding its authenticity. You can no doubt find other postings about HJ buckles on this site. NH

In my opinion this is a fake

There is several different catches on this design and sometimes with Assmann markings under the bar.

Compare it to post 6,7 and 8 here for example.
    Fake HJ/DJ Buckles

Gentlemen, again many thanks for a expeditious response, much appreciated. Cheers.

The buckle is a fake HJ buckle
    Ben

Buckle sold for $90... I won't tell you guys the price the auctioneers received for their "very rare" SS pendent which was housed in an old 'SS box' marked 'Made in England'

Some record collectors and Royal Dalton enthusiasts grabbed themselves a TR bargain

Thanks again all & Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Identifying Buckle  

What the heck is wrong with people... It's their own fault but it's still sad. They will probably add this crap buckle and the SS junk in their collection and love the items.