Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?

Article about: Hey, guys. I just saw this injected molded aluminum buckle and was curious to get a quick survey of what you all thought. As you can see, the buckle is marked M4/46 for M4/46 Wilhelm Schrode

Question Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?

Hey, guys. I just saw this injected molded aluminum buckle and was curious to get a quick survey of what you all thought. As you can see, the buckle is marked M4/46 for M4/46 Wilhelm Schroder & Co., Lüdenscheid and is in pretty good condition, I think. The seller is claiming that injected molded aluminum HJs are a lot less common, making up maybe 5-10 out of every 100 aluminum HJs you see. From what I know, this seller seems pretty knowledgable but I just wanted to check if this is accurate.
    I don't yet know a lot about aluminum HJs and was just curious what you all thought of this and for $75. Also, anyone know where this type of aluminum HJ falls on the timeline...an earlier or later piece?

Thanks, all
    Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?   Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?  

Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Injection-Molded Aluminum HJ Buckle: Scacer type?

Adam

Is the buckle being sold by Chad?

Regards,

David

Yes, I think so... I happened to see it on estand this morning...

Default HJ

Adam

I have just checked on the WA e-stand and the buckle is indeed being sold by Chad Williams.

Chad is a "friend" of this forum, a super fellow to deal with and also, an authority on HJ/DJ buckles.

Rest assured that whatever Chad confirms will be correct.

Regards,

David

Can't say enough about Chad....if anyone knows his HJ/DJ buckles - it's him! He's a great guy who is always ready to help out!
    Looks like a great buckle!
    Rob

Default Injection moulded aluminium HJ buckles

Adam

I am not sure as to whether you have seen this past and interesting thread which was started by Chad - in connection with injection moulded aluminium HJ buckles.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...-buckles-9629/

Regards,

David

Hi, guys. So, of course, I went ahead and got the buckle from Chad and am looking forward to it with much anticipation. A less common buckle to go with my small (for now!), selective collection.
    Thanks for the link to that thread, David...very informative. I'm not sure I saw my buckle among the ones Chad posted but when it arrives I take my own and post them here or there.
    I'm really happy with this purchase... A nice piece from a very well-regarded guy and fellow Southern Californian to boot!

Best,
    Adam