Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I've just bought this early 1933 deutsches jungvolk buckle , Rare?.

Article about: Evening Gentlemen. I have just purchased this rather interesting DJ Buckle , apparently it was used alongside a drum hanger set-up?. It looked rare to me and i have never seen anything like

?

Default I've just bought this early 1933 deutsches jungvolk buckle , Rare?.

Evening Gentlemen.

I have just purchased this rather interesting deutsches jungvolk Buckle , i think it could possibly be a sympathizer buckle given at rallies etc?. It looked rare to me and i have never seen a deutsches jungvolk version before , i have seen a swastika variation with same buckle rear setup , but it looked genuine and unusual. I hope i did the right thing buying it as i am pretty sure it is a good item (i am biting my nails)... Pics below.. it comes with a small type imperial eagle drum hanger aswell , apparently the belt buckle is very small - half size. Thank you Gentlemen. I have no idea if the drum hanger would have been used by the deutsches jungvolk?.

Last edited by jimm; 04-11-2018 at 10:07 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I've just bought this early 1933 deutsches jungvolk buckle , Rare?.
    P
    Many

Nice set, I have a simiilar one but I think that it is a NSDAP supporter buckle

?

Thank you buddy , i've never seen one like this before with the DJ single rune decal. I have seen other sympathizer buckles with swastika roundel with the same rear setup / buckle etc and of very small size just like this one. But never this type so I had to buy it. It Would make a nice talking point in a collection of Deutsche Jungvolk items. Which will be another one of my goals. I have so many ideas - that is one of the great things about this hobby putting a nice group of items together and displaying them Together. Which i am looking forward to doing. Thanks again my friend.

?

very nice buckle.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

It is beautiful buckle indeed, I like it a lot. Great purchase Jimm.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Thank you Gentlemen , hopefully i'll be able to pick up a few other Deutsche Jungvolk items in the very near future for a nice looking display in the cabinet. Have a great evening fellas.

This is my buckle, it is the only pic that I have on hand

?

Great little buckle. I came across one at the SOS or the Maxx 6-7 years ago. I thought it was over price at around $250. It ended up being sold so I guess it wasn't over priced.

Great buckle and thank you for posting. I have not ever seen one prior.
    John

?

Quote by Kirby View Post
    Great little buckle. I came across one at the SOS or the Maxx 6-7 years ago. I thought it was over price at around $250. It ended up being sold so I guess it wasn't over priced.
    Thank you very much Kirby for the comment , I wondered if i paid too much also as it wasn't cheap but it was one of those items where heart and impulse took over and i had to buy it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast