Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Late HJ buckle

Article about: by Ben Evans Next time I go to Crief Mr Warren I might just have to pop in and admire your ever growing collection (maybe bring a single malt with me, wife can drive lol) You should do that.

Default Late HJ buckle

Pretty sure this one is good, but just want to double check before I sell it.
    Late war zinc HJ buckle, with out tab, RZM M4/27
    Very nice condition, with little wear. I think 60 euros would be the correct price more or less?
    Attached Images Attached Images Late HJ buckle  Late HJ buckle  Late HJ buckle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late HJ buckle
    P
    Many

I think 60 Euros is a good price for it to be honest, dont see many of these for sale
    Ben

I think 60 euros is a bargain!...

looks ok to me wait until Ben looks.

So I should go up with the price? Problem is I had it up for salen for a few weeks for 80 euros, and not even got one response for it! Ebay wont have it on their site, so I'll try another again. Even 2ehands.be in Belgium has changed the policy and are banning III Reich items.

You sell it for what you want, I believe most items eventually find their own price. all depends on what people are after
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 11-06-2013 at 12:09 AM.
    Ben

I'd put it up for sale in The "FOR SALE" and "WANTED" section on here, as Ben said they don't come up for sale very often and a lot of members are buckle nuts!...

Yes, I'll give that a go! See if I can flog it here, least that way I know where it is going!

Nice buckle, weirdly enough just got a similar one, M4/24

Next time I go to Crief Mr Warren I might just have to pop in and admire your ever growing collection (maybe bring a single malt with me, wife can drive lol)
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast