Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum

Article about: A recent addition. Nothing rare but a nice, clean aluminum Friedrich Linden for a great price. Added a couple of pics with a zinc example to compare etc.

?

Default M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum

A recent addition. Nothing rare but a nice, clean aluminum Friedrich Linden for a great price. Added a couple of pics with a zinc example to compare etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum   M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum  

M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum   M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum  

M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum
    P
    Many

?

Very Nice. I have a steel version from this maker that I have been meaning to post to get an opinion from the experts here about its authenticity .
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very Nice. I have a steel version from this maker that I have been meaning to post to get an opinion from the experts here about its authenticity .
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Post the buckle Phil. The steel version seems more common so I'll bet you have a good one

?

Thank you weller. I need to take some pic's of it, but I will make it a separate thread. I do not wish to distract from your fine example.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Nice, stands out a lot better than the zinc buckle.

Good buckle, now we have to find a rare buckle made of zinc.M4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum

Very nice buckle!...

Phil, you could post yours here for comparison in a single thread (would be a great addition I think), and post it in its own thread as well.

Will show you two a steel buckle in Nickel finish.M4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum

?

Quote by zeppelin View Post
    Will show you two a steel buckle in Nickel finish.M4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - AluminumM4/24 F.Linden - Aluminum
    Nice examples, really like the top example

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast